How about a drink, eh? NIIIIIIICE oooh yea
Hmmm one of the things I've been failing to do lately is to narrate the
story of my life, but it's all good because you don't care anyway, and I forgot
as well anyway.
Ah yes, last time I said I was gonna talk about my day watching Japanese
pro wrestling, that's right, not that sissy big ass baby crap called sumo, or
"soomow" in engrish, but the bad boys, who are so bad that the punch
each other, slap each other non stop, kick, stomp and jump on each
other, throw chairs or umm tubs to each other, insult each other and..
So to rejuvenate our hurt masculinity we had to go to the newest
photo spot (besides the miniskirt policegirls) in the "entertainment"
district of my area called Playgirl
This weekend was particularly average, the usual all-u-can drink
party with too many foreigners in Nagano city, well it was a good-bye
party for the lucky fellas and fellarettes going back to freedom, then
just pretty much chilled all weekend. And yesterday we watched a
quality movie that you shouldn't watch, unless someone pays
for your ticket, the Core
before we get to the top 10, here's the latest slang I've learnt
and it goes vaguely like this "Bakku de shiyou"....
Let's do it doggy-style, woof woof wooof!!!
1.Groove Armada - Easy [Ga Shake Shake Dub Mix]
2. A Tribe Called Quest - Sucka nigga
3. Road of Major - Taisetsu na Mono
4. Le Knight Club - Nymphae song
5. M-Flo - How You Like Me Now
6. Cibo Matto - Sci - Fi Wasabi
7. Jack de Marseille - I feel the rhythm [Paul Johnson remix]
8. Laurent Wolf - Saxo
9. Dubtribe Sound System - Do it now [Extended Disco version]
10. Gold Chains ft. Nina Oppenheim - Burn Babylon